The A-Class feeder range offers an affordable rod that will cover all feeder fishing situations. In the range there are seven models, four 2pc rods ranging from a 9ft mini method to the 12ft distance rod to cover all your commercial method/bomb fishing for carp and F1’s.
Three 3pc models have a softer progressive action for stillwater and river fishing for roach, skimmers, bream and chub. Developed with 24T tensile carbon blanks to create a power progressive action when under pressure, stainless frame guides with durable titanium oxide guides, downlocking DPS style reel, cork handle and Guru ergonomic EVA rear grip create the perfect balance.
11′ Method Feeder specifications:
2pc, Weight 185g, Line Rating 3-10lb, Tip 1.5oz & 2oz, Casting weight 1-50g
- 24Ton Tensile Carbon Construction
- Overcap Progressive Power Action Blanks
- Downlocking DPS Style Reelseat With EVA Fore Grip
- Stainless Steel Frame Guides with Titanium Oxide Rings
- AA Grade Cork Handle
- GURU Exclusive EVA Rear Grip
- Supplied with two carbon quiver tips: 1.5oz & 2oz